My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I like to think that I'm a girl with full of surprises. As I grow older, I realize there are alot of dimensions inside me. If I have to describe myself, I would probably said, I'm helpful, sincere, generous, caring, motivated, enthusiastic, fun, loving, determind, independent, strong, mature, intelligent, personable, friendly and surprising at times; yet, I'm can also be mischiveous, realistic and sometimes I can even be cruel.....(ooops, did I say that out loud...) Overall, I think I'm a decent person, and a good friend. But, obviously, it's only natural that I'm biased about opinion of myself, perhaps my friends opinion would be a bit more accurate. So, what do you think?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Beauty of the Nature!

Just like to share with everyone who reads my blog (which turns out to be alot more than I have ever thought...) This is a moment where the nature demonstrate it's beauty; definitely something you don't see everyday.

Sunset at the North Pole with the moon at its closest point.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret! I was thinking about how you were doing the other day. How are you? It's sooo weird that I'll be starting final exams in 2 weeks... and then... I'm graduating! What do I do now?! Haha, hopefully nursing comes through. I really hope I get in!

Update soon la! Missing you lots!

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hey, Jessica, I miss you so much too. It's so weird, I was thinking about you 10 minutes before I read your response. How's your mom doing?

You are a smart girl, you will find your path in life eventhough it may not be very clear right now.

3:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

real?

12:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home