My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I like to think that I'm a girl with full of surprises. As I grow older, I realize there are alot of dimensions inside me. If I have to describe myself, I would probably said, I'm helpful, sincere, generous, caring, motivated, enthusiastic, fun, loving, determind, independent, strong, mature, intelligent, personable, friendly and surprising at times; yet, I'm can also be mischiveous, realistic and sometimes I can even be cruel.....(ooops, did I say that out loud...) Overall, I think I'm a decent person, and a good friend. But, obviously, it's only natural that I'm biased about opinion of myself, perhaps my friends opinion would be a bit more accurate. So, what do you think?

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wonderul Fall


Red, Orange, Yellow and Brown. For only we could capture the beauty of autumn and hold it to our hearts all winter long. The colours, the beautiful colours that you see everywhere; on vegetables (ie. squashes, turnips, rutabaga, beets and parsnips ), fruits (ie. pears, persimmons, promegrande, apples), & natures(ie. different types of leaves).

I really enjoy the nature of the fall, but I guess every coin has two sides; the good side & the bad side. One thing that comes with Autumn is falling leaves. Lots & lots of falling leaves. They fall so much and they fall so quickly that it is scary after a little while. Now of course, you can't clean up the leaves when you are busy, so then a rain storm came, more leaves came down. Once in a long while a good day will come by and I would be so busy that I would not have time to rake the leaves. So, by the time I am actually able to rake the leaves and it happens to be a good day, there are so much leaves that I almost passed out looking at these "beautiful leaves". Well, that day happened to be this morning. I raked up 3 bags of leaves from just the driveway. I raked for about 2 hours and I've only got half done. I was actually tempted to get somebody in just to clean up the leaves and the quote came back to be $100.00 or more. I almost passed out to that option also. Finally, I dragged my butt for the sake of saving $100. I can't believe it!!!

Conclusion: I still like the fall, but I think when I'm ready to buy my own property, I would consider a condo. So, I get the best of both world. I can still enjoy all the good elements of autumn, but I don't have to clean up the leaves.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home