My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I like to think that I'm a girl with full of surprises. As I grow older, I realize there are alot of dimensions inside me. If I have to describe myself, I would probably said, I'm helpful, sincere, generous, caring, motivated, enthusiastic, fun, loving, determind, independent, strong, mature, intelligent, personable, friendly and surprising at times; yet, I'm can also be mischiveous, realistic and sometimes I can even be cruel.....(ooops, did I say that out loud...) Overall, I think I'm a decent person, and a good friend. But, obviously, it's only natural that I'm biased about opinion of myself, perhaps my friends opinion would be a bit more accurate. So, what do you think?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ahhh....Help!!!

Yesterday, I went to my usual work routine where I go to my weekly Richmond Real Estate Agent Caravan tour (or known as MLS Agent Tour). It's a great social event with other agent in Richmond as well as an educational event where I can learn the Real Estate Market, the price trend and what's availabe in the market right now. I usually car pooled with 3 or 4 other agents and we always have a great time. But, yesterday, we went to see this new listing in Richmond, 6611 Minoru Blvd. It's an older building and the elevator had been having some "ISSUES". Now, of course, for the rest of us, we had no idea that the elevator had "ISSUES", so me and 6 other person went right into this elevator. Then all of a sudden, we heard this loud "Clunck", and the elevator stopped! STOPPED~everything just stopped. We were trapped and the elevator got stuck! It was good that one of the agent in the elevator had got trapped in that elevator before, so at least she knew the drill. She picked up the emergency phone from the elevator and called the elevator company and can you imagine, the elevator company put us on hold....it kinda makes you wonder if this company is that bad that there are that many elevators being stuck at the same moment in other buildings. Anyways, everyone remain calm as the elevator was getting hot, so, we all started stripping...heehee, just kidding. We just took off our jackets (it was snowing outside). Luckly, no one suffered from panic attack or hyperventilation. After about 3-4 mins, we were finally able to get a hold of the elevator company. All they did was to tell us to keep holding the button. They didn't call the police or the fire hall for help. Not that I know what the normal procedure is, but I wasn't feeling very comfortable with the way the elevator company handled this situation. I think after about 15 minutes, I can start to feel myself getting nervous from Claustrophobia. It's a really weird feeling, I was just really uncomfortable, a little bit like I can't breath. I think if the elevator was going to be stuck for another 10 minutes, my symptoms would have been worse. Fortunately, for some strange reason that no body could understand, the elevator door decided to open itself up to let us out after 20 minutes. No harm done, but an interesting experience though. (not that I want to be in this kind of situation ever again.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

Wow! I want to be stuck on an elevator...man I am so drunk.

12:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home