My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I like to think that I'm a girl with full of surprises. As I grow older, I realize there are alot of dimensions inside me. If I have to describe myself, I would probably said, I'm helpful, sincere, generous, caring, motivated, enthusiastic, fun, loving, determind, independent, strong, mature, intelligent, personable, friendly and surprising at times; yet, I'm can also be mischiveous, realistic and sometimes I can even be cruel.....(ooops, did I say that out loud...) Overall, I think I'm a decent person, and a good friend. But, obviously, it's only natural that I'm biased about opinion of myself, perhaps my friends opinion would be a bit more accurate. So, what do you think?

Monday, September 12, 2005

The Other Side of My Life

Hi, everyone, please allow me to introduce the ultimate "Other Side" of my life....heeheehee...can anyone guess what it is? Well, actually, as anti-dramatic as it is....what I'm about to introduce is .... my work!!!

I'm sure most of you know that I'm a professional Real Estate Agent and Property Manager in Vancouver Lower Mainland. I have been a Real Estate Agent for 3 years now. During these 3 years, I have been very blessed with tremendous amount of new experiences; some good, some bad, but there are always something for me to learn. I am also very fortunate to have good support, good mentors and a great manager along my side to guide and encourage me to accomplish more than I have ever thought.

Summer 2005 has been a great and busy summer putting together a new and exciting project going into the Fall 2005 - Dexter Mobile Team.

This MobileTeam consist of myself and my partner, Tom Jones and our goal is to use a different approach in order to provide the public with an opportunity to discuss their Real Estate needs in a casual, convenient and friendly environment. We are both extremely excited about this project because not only we are able to provide information regarding Real Estate to the interested public, we are also able to give back to our communities by donating a portion of our commission to charity organization.

Please visit us, Dexter Mobile Team for more information and any feedbacks are greatly appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home