My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I like to think that I'm a girl with full of surprises. As I grow older, I realize there are alot of dimensions inside me. If I have to describe myself, I would probably said, I'm helpful, sincere, generous, caring, motivated, enthusiastic, fun, loving, determind, independent, strong, mature, intelligent, personable, friendly and surprising at times; yet, I'm can also be mischiveous, realistic and sometimes I can even be cruel.....(ooops, did I say that out loud...) Overall, I think I'm a decent person, and a good friend. But, obviously, it's only natural that I'm biased about opinion of myself, perhaps my friends opinion would be a bit more accurate. So, what do you think?

Friday, September 30, 2005

More on Bikram Yoga

Wow, I can't believe it. Today is the 30th day of my Bikram 30 days Yoga Challenge. That means I did my hot yoga everyday for 2 hours each day for 30 days. This is so exciting. Not only the fact that I have achieved something that a lot of people didn't think I will be able to achieve it. But, it's a really good way to train my discipline, both mentally and physically. It also helps me to learn to prioritize and organize my life everyday. So many people says "I'm so busy, I just don't have the time for it." Especially for us as realtors, we all have busy lives, we will never have the time to enjoy ourselves. I believe in time management, therefore, I always wake up in the morning, I think and plan about my day while I'm having my breakfast for the day. I have managed to arranged my day so I can go to my Yoga class everyday. I'm quite proud of myself. Perhaps i might try to achieve a 60 days challenge next time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home