My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I like to think that I'm a girl with full of surprises. As I grow older, I realize there are alot of dimensions inside me. If I have to describe myself, I would probably said, I'm helpful, sincere, generous, caring, motivated, enthusiastic, fun, loving, determind, independent, strong, mature, intelligent, personable, friendly and surprising at times; yet, I'm can also be mischiveous, realistic and sometimes I can even be cruel.....(ooops, did I say that out loud...) Overall, I think I'm a decent person, and a good friend. But, obviously, it's only natural that I'm biased about opinion of myself, perhaps my friends opinion would be a bit more accurate. So, what do you think?

Friday, August 12, 2005

Look Familiar?


I'm just at the process of printing over 1000 piece of promotional materials right now and I'm so BORED! So, I figure I will put another entry.

I just wanted to share a little something with all my friends who read my Blog. I would like to introduce a Handsome, Young, Charming, man that I absolutely love and adore. Please don't get jealous....he's my Dad. This picture was taken when he was 15 years old.

The more I look at the picture, the more I can see myself. I miss him very very much.

Love you, Daddy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Margaret! Love the look of your blog! I'll keep checking in!!

12:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeet blog there 'Ret~ Love the look of it :)

12:13 a.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

Thank you, thank you, I will try to keep up with the good work. Actually, I think I'm a little addict to it. I never thought I would be able to write like this. i never had the habit of keeping journals or anything similar, so it was quite an adventure for me the first time. Now, I think it's just fun and I would like to share my life with all my friends. So, thank you and enjoy!

10:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home